Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Day 34: Cairo to Dahab

Last night we went bowling with the group. It was a massacre. Jen and I pulled up the rear against the the rest of the commonwealth (the rest were aussies and brits). It was good fun though.

After we went for dinner at a very un-Egyptian pub. It was a really good time with tons of laughing, dancing, and reminiscing over the past 11 days.

This morning we took a taxi to the bus for 15LE's at 6:15am, and caught the bus at 7:15am without any problems. I was not feeling well. I think the beer or something really didn't work with my system 'cause I was really feeling bad. Jen drugged me up with a couple of Gravol and that just knocked me out cold. For security reasons, the public buses are stopped often to check passengers' passports and tickets and stuff. I missed it all... I was out.

This trip has been much easier since we're traveling with our new friend Kierra. Through the tour group, she organised her stay in Dahab so we've been following her. Tonight, we leave to climb Mt. Sinai at 11pm so we're just leaving our stuff in her room until tomorrow.

We're very excited for snorkeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home